The School of Business, Australian Catholic University is pleased to formally announce the call for submission of papers, to be presented at the 2015 Symposium in Sydney.
Submission Deadline: 15 July 2015.
Each submission will be double blind peer reviewed.
Specific guidelines- The submission comprises an abstract of up to 800 words that includes:
- Key findings
- Research limitations/implications (if applicable)
- Practical implications (if applicable)
- Social implications (if applicable)
- Times New Roman, Font 11.
For any informal enquiries please contact Audry Concisom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper submissions are encouraged on, but not limited to the following themes and topics:
- Motivational aspects in the workplace
- Managing diversity (in all its facets)
- The Job-life satisfaction interlink
- Sustainable HRM: Ethical and moral perspectives
- Sustainable HRM metrics: e.g. well-being, engagement, resource usage, financial metrics
- Organisational Socialisation
- Workplace Dignity
- Determinants of Job Satisfaction (e.g. Personality Traits, Trust, Role Ambiguity, etc.)
- Workplace expectations and job performance
- Using HRM for positive environmental outcomes
- Resolving tensions between financial, human/social and environmental sustainability
- Understanding Sustainable HRM in different national and industrial contexts
Page last updated: 2017-06-28
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/739081