Law and Business
The School of Business, Australian Catholic University is pleased to formally announce the call for submission of papers, to be presented at the 2015 Symposium in Sydney.
Submission Deadline: 15 July 2015.
Each submission will be double blind peer reviewed.
Specific guidelines- The submission comprises an abstract of up to 800 words that includes:
- Key findings
- Research limitations/implications (if applicable)
- Practical implications (if applicable)
- Social implications (if applicable)
- Times New Roman, Font 11.
For any informal enquiries please contact Audry Concisom at email@example.com.
Paper submissions are encouraged on, but not limited to the following themes and topics:
- Motivational aspects in the workplace
- Managing diversity (in all its facets)
- The Job-life satisfaction interlink
- Sustainable HRM: Ethical and moral perspectives
- Sustainable HRM metrics: e.g. well-being, engagement, resource usage, financial metrics
- Organisational Socialisation
- Workplace Dignity
- Determinants of Job Satisfaction (e.g. Personality Traits, Trust, Role Ambiguity, etc.)
- Workplace expectations and job performance
- Using HRM for positive environmental outcomes
- Resolving tensions between financial, human/social and environmental sustainability
- Understanding Sustainable HRM in different national and industrial contexts