Law and Business
The School of Business, Australian Catholic University is pleased to formally announce the call for submission of papers, to be presented at the 2016 Symposium in Sydney.
Submission deadline: 15 July 2016 - CLOSED
Each submission will be double blind peer reviewed.
The submission comprises an abstract of up to 800 words that includes:
- Key findings
- Research limitations/implications (if applicable)
- Practical implications (if applicable)
- Social implications (if applicable).
All references contained in the abstract must be in Harvard style and use Times New Roman, font size 11.
- Accepted submissions will be published in a Book of Abstracts.
- Co-authored papers should show the affiliations of ALL authors (so that this is captured in the programme and Book of Abstracts).
- Each Symposium attendee must register separately.
- Details on scheduling and further information will be released closer to the date.
Submissions are encouraged on, but not limited to the following themes and topics:
- Social Values in the Workplace
- Determinants of Employee Engagement
- Sustainable HRM Metrics (e.g. well-being, engagement, resource usage, financial metrics)
- Work-Family Conflict and Organizational Support
- Organisational Socialisation
- Workplace Dignity
- Institutional and/or Cultural Context of Workplace Performance
- Managing Workplace Stress Response
- Social Capital and Employee Wellbeing
- Participative Decision-Making
- Autonomy and the Role of ‘Voice’
- (Perceptions of) Abusive Supervision and Workplace Deviance
Peer review decisions will be communicated by 5 August 2016. Authors who wish to have their paper considered for publication in the Special Issue of the International Journal of Manpower (IJM) are requested to submit a copy of their full paper by 14 October 2016.
For any informal enquiries please contact Audry Concisom at email@example.com