Law and Business
Find your way to many exciting careers through our Bachelor of Commerce
Whether you hope to be working in areas of (fields of) accounting, marketing, human resources management, finance or business management, the new flexible design of our Bachelor of Commerce can help you reach your goal.
- There is greater flexibility within your chosen major areas of study, including accounting, finance, human resource management, marketing and management.
- You can select additional business minor areas such as international business and, occupational health and safety.
- You can also study additional subjects from business offerings, other ACU Faculties, such as psychology, history etc, study cross institutional, or study overseas at partner universities for one semester.
- It's easier to follow your professional aspirations in more than one direction in the same degree, for example combining management and marketing or human resource management and marketing.
- There is improved recognition of prior learning and credit arrangements for related TAFE and private college diplomas and advanced diplomas.
Learn more about the new structure at our mid-year information evenings:
|Brisbane (Banyo Campus)||Wednesday 11 May|
|Strathfield||Tuesday 17 May|
|North Sydney||Wednesday 18 May|
|Melbourne||Tuesday 24 May|
|Time||4:30 - 7:00pm|