Law and Business
The School of Law hosted a panel of law graduates who discussed with prospective students the benefits and opportunities they have received as a result of studying law at university. Some panel members pursued the traditional employment path, while others utilised their law degree to influence public policy or fulfill a critical role in organisations.
Panel members included:
- Sir James Gobbo, AC. CVO. KStJ. QC, former Governor of Victoria
- Emma Page Campbell, Licensing and Governance Manager Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI)
- Daniel Crennan, Barrister
- Biljana Apostolova, Partner Gadens Lawyers
- Brendan Sydes, CEO Environment Defender's Office
- Eve Lester, Human Rights Consultant
This event was a chance for students to find out what being a law graduate really means and to consider the opportunities studying law at ACU can offer.
For more information please email email@example.com.