Low cost Psychology and Counselling services in Strathfield
We are now taking referrals! Call us on 02 9701 4708
As of the 1 August 2016 we are extending our Clinic to offer “one stop” multidisciplinary allied health services. The Multidisciplinary Clinic will be staffed by ACU students, completing their degrees in psychology and other allied health. Students will be supervised by our experienced ACU supervisors / experts in their field. The team will include:
- Clinical Psychologists
- Social Workers
- Speech Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physiotherapists (*available in 2017)
Currently all our services are free. A one-off $50 payment may apply to cover the cost of materials which have to be purchased.
Referrals from school and medical professionals are welcomed but not required. Clients or parents can simply contact the Clinic and make an appointment. Each referral is subject to an intake process and approval.
As we are a teaching clinic, staffed by clinicians in training, we cannot accept referrals for clients presenting with acute or severe mental health issues. We are also unable to provide legal or court reports.
Our services will offer:
- Comprehensive assessment of current functioning, developmental concerns and support needs
- Education, case management and advocacy to assist with life transitions (including NDIS)
- Comprehensive report, including recommendations for intervention and support
- Referral for therapy to an in-house team or external services
To find out more about the Clinic, visit Our Services page. To make a referral or lodge your Expression of Interest, please send us an email via email@example.com or call us on 02 9701 4708 to speak to the Clinic Director - Ewa Geba.