It's not too late to join us in 2017
PG Counselling applications close 13 January 2017
Read the Frequently Asked Questions about studying Counselling at ACU.
The below courses are accredited by the Australian Counselling Association. Graduates of these courses are automatically eligible for full registration with the Australian Counselling Association.
- Bachelor of Counselling
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling (Child and Adolescent)
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Counselling
- Master of Clinical Counselling
- The Bachelor of Counselling course promotes excellence in the counselling profession. It provides the theoretical and practical skills and competencies to enable graduates to engage effectively in the work of counselling in a range of professional fields.
- The Graduate Certificate in Counselling aims to provide a basic understanding of counselling by developing the knowledge, professional skills and ethical values important to the discipline.
- The Graduate Diploma in Clinical Counselling course builds on your previous academic study or personal and professional experience by providing exposure to extensive theories and counselling practice.
- The Graduate Diploma in Counselling (Child & Adolescent) provides exposure to more extensive theories and practices of counselling that build on previous academic study, or personal and professional experience.
- The Master of Clinical Counselling develops advanced theoretical understandings and practical skills required by a range of professionals engaged in counselling activities.