As well as being good listeners, counsellors need a good foundation in theory. Read the Frequently Asked Questions about studying Counselling at ACU.
- The Bachelor of Counselling course promotes excellence in the counselling profession. It provides the theoretical and practical skills and competencies to enable graduates to engage effectively in the work of counselling in a range of professional fields.
Join us in 2017
Direct entry applications close 13 January 2017
- The Graduate Certificate in Counselling aims to provide a basic understanding of counselling by developing the knowledge, professional skills and ethical values important to the discipline.
- The Graduate Diploma in Clinical Counselling course builds on your previous academic study or personal and professional experience by providing exposure to extensive theories and counselling practice.
- The Graduate Diploma in Counselling (Child & Adolescent) provides exposure to more extensive theories and practices of counselling that build on previous academic study, or personal and professional experience.
- The Master of Clinical Counselling develops advanced theoretical understandings and practical skills required by a range of professionals engaged in counselling activities.