- By using this website and downloading the tools and protocols available on this website and any linked website, you consent to the terms and conditions set out below, without limitation or qualification. You agree to be bound by any revisions or updates to these conditions and you acknowledge that these conditions may be amended from time to time. It is your responsibility to regularly check the website for amended conditions.
- This website has been produced in good faith by Australian Catholic University for the information and use by qualified healthcare medical professionals only.
- These tools and protocols were used in the QASC trial by healthcare professionals involved in the trial and are available, free-of-charge, on the QASC website for downloading. Any use of these tools and protocols should acknowledge the QASC trial, including any copied or adapted tools./ trialists.
- These protocols should only be delivered by appropriately qualified healthcare professionals who also have received appropriate training. The protocols should not be used by persons without appropriate healthcare professional medical training.
- The protocols are not designed to be stand-alone treatment protocols and should only be used by appropriately qualified healthcare professionals in the context of obtaining the full medical history of the subject patient(s).
- This website, along with the tools and protocols accessed via this website, do not provide or constitute individual medical advice.
- This website, along with the tools and protocols accessed via this website, do not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- To the maximum extent allowed pursuant to any applicable law, all content on this website is provided as is and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Australian Catholic University disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and accepts no responsibility for the use of these protocols. Australian Catholic University does not warrant that the functions contained in the downloadable content will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected, or that the content itself will not change from time to time.
- Australian Catholic University does not warrant that this website, the server or any sites to which this site may be linked are free of any viruses or other harmful components which may affect your mode (s) of accessing this site. You (and not Australian Catholic University) assume the entire cost of any and all servicing, repair, or correction of any portion of any computer equipment, network or other related devices you use to access this site.
- Australian Catholic University does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the information on this website (or linked websites) in terms of their claims, validity, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability, or otherwise. The websites which may be linked to this website are not necessarily created, managed, maintained or monitored by Australian Catholic University. Australian Catholic University is not responsible for any of the content of those linked websites. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by Australian Catholic University of the websites or the content thereof. Australian Catholic University is only providing these links as a convenience to you.
- The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the products and services, but are provided only for general informational purposes. Under no circumstances shall Australian Catholic University or its sponsors, contractors, partners, affiliates or other related parties be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the information herein. The material contained herein is not intended to be a complete description of all terms, exclusions and conditions, but is provided solely for informational purposes.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum degree allowed under any applicable law, Australian Catholic University makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content of this website or linked websites and under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Australian Catholic University or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering these websites for or on behalf of Australian Catholic University, be liable to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website or linked websites.
- Under no circumstances shall Australian Catholic University's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for access to this website.
- Australian Catholic University also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect any property you use (PDAs, computer equipment or printers, iPads or similar devices or mobile devices, network equipment) as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or linked websites or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website or any website referred to or linked from this site or linked websites.
Restrictions on use of materials
- This website is owned by Australian Catholic University. All information (written text, images and audio-visual) contained within this website is the copyright of Australian Catholic University unless otherwise noted.
- Except as otherwise expressly permitted in writing by Australian Catholic University, no content (written text, images or audiovisual, in whole or in part) from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. You may download material displayed on this website for your use only, provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute to anyone, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use any content on this website for public or commercial purposes, including but not limited to text, images, audio, and video without written permission from Australian Catholic University. Australian Catholic University neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this website or linked websites will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- Any information you transmit to Australian Catholic University via this website, by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the property of Australian Catholic University.
- All trademarks, services marks, trade names, logos, and icons are proprietary to Australian Catholic University. Nothing appearing on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel , or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of Australian Catholic University. Your use for any purpose of the trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
- Images displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by Australian Catholic University. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted in writing by Australian Catholic University. Any unauthorised use of images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Page last updated: 2016-11-01
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/368108
Follow on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Youtube Follow on GooglePlus Follow on LinkedIn