- Kuys SS, Bew PG, Lynch MR, Morrison G and Brauer SG (2009) Measures of activity limitation on admission to rehabilitation following stroke predict walking speed at discharge: an observational study. Australian Journal of Physiotherapy 55:265-268.
- Brauer SG, Bew PG, Kuys SS, Lynch MR, Morrison G. (2008) Prediction of discharge destination following stroke using the Motor Assessment Scale on admission: a prospective, multi-site study. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 89 (6):1061-5.
- Lynch M and Low Choy N (2004) The Late Effects of Poliomyelitis in Queensland. Australasian Epidemiologist 11(2): 3-7.
- Peters C and Lynch M (2001) The Late Effects of Poliomyelitis – A Resource Manual for Medical and Allied Health Professionals. Queensland Health: Brisbane.
- Lynch C, Barker R and Lynch M (1999) Physiotherapy Outcome Measures for Neurological and Geriatric Rehabilitation. Queensland Health: Brisbane.
- Lynch M, Raymer M, Elvery J, Walsh A and Burns Y (1992) The Development of Hand Position Sense. The New Zealand Journal of Physiotherapy April: 15-20.