The Centre for Learning and Teaching Health (C4LTH) supports academic staff who are seeking to engage in the scholarship of learning and teaching, and to support pedagogical innovation.
Primary objectives for the team are to enhance the student experience, enhance student success, and enhance student retention by building capacity in academic staff to innovate in the learning and teaching space.
Priority areas for C4LTH include:
- Academic literacy and numeracy
- Academic standards
- Blended/mixed-mode learning
- Curriculum design
- Embedding English language development
- Graduate attributes
- Internationalisation and indigenisation of the curriculum
- Interprofessional education
- Learning and teaching technologies (including ePortfolios)
- Simulation learning
- Transition pedagogy