10% Fee rebate for ACU alumni
If you're a graduate of ACU, and are interested in furthering your career, why not consider postgraduate study with us? The Faculty of Health Sciences is offering ACU alumni a 10% rebate on postgraduate fees in 2012 when they enrol in a postgraduate course offered by the Faculty.
Terms and Conditions*
- A 10% rebate will be offered to domestic ACU graduates (from any Faculty) enrolling in full fee-paying postgraduate courses (not Student SVC Amenities Fees) in the Faculty of Health Sciences.
- Postgraduate studies includes the below coursework and research degrees offered exclusive by the FHS:
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Education
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Education
- Master of Clinical Education
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Nursing
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Nursing
- Master of Clinical Nursing
- Graduate Certificate in Health Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Health Administration
- Master of Health Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Simulation Education
- Graduate Certificate in High Peformance Sport
- Graduate Diploma in High Performance Sport
- Master of High Performance Sport
- Graduate Certificate in Mental Health
- Graduate Diploma in Mental Health
- Master of Mental Health
- Graduate Certificate in Mental Health (Nursing)
- Graduate Diploma in Mental Health (Nursing)
- Master of Mental Health (Nursing)
- Master of Nursing (Practice Inquiry)
- Graduate Certificate in Paramedicine
- Graduate Diploma in Paramedicine
- Master of Paramedicine
- Graduate Certificate in Rehabilitation
- Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation
- Master of Rehabilitation
- Master of Health Science Research
Visit the course browser for more information on Health Sciences courses.
- ACU graduates include: offshore alumni, and alumni from ACU’s antecedent organisations however, does NOT include international alumni.
- Students will pay the full fees to the University and the Faculty will credit the student with the 10% rebate;
- If alumni are in receipt of another scholarship/discount/bursary for the specified course, the 10% rebate will NOT apply
- If alumni have received another scholarship/discount/bursay for previous undergraduate and/or postgraduate study at ACU the rebate WILL apply;
- The 10% rebate will be credited to the payer after census date in each semester.
* Correct at time of printing, November 2011. Subject to change
For further information contact the Faculty Marketing Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org