Education and Arts
Bachelor of Global Studies
The Bachelor of Global Studies is offered as part of a range of dual degrees. Students can pair the degree with:
- Bachelor of Applied Public Health/Bachelor of Global Studies
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Global Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Global Studies
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Global Studies
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Global Studies
- Bachelor of Theology/Bachelor of Global Studies
These innovative double degree courses provide high achieving students with an informed international perspective that will be valued in the global workplace.
The core units undertaken in global studies are environmental sustainability, global health, global change and development, world politics and justice - fostering students' knowledge and understanding of the social, political, cultural, legal, environmental and economic changes that are shaping our world.
The program includes a semester of study abroad at one of more than 70 partner universities around the world. In some cases, students may undertake an approved international internship of their choice.