Education and Arts
Are you from the ACT? Interested in becoming a secondary teacher?
You can apply to study a Graduate Diploma in Education (Secondary) at our Canberra campus and be qualified to teach by mid 2014.
- The only university in the Canberra region offering a mid-year intake
- A publicly funded university, open to students of all faiths and traditions
- Offering a one year full time program (option to study part-time)
- Qualify for a Master of Teaching (Secondary) with one extra year of study
- Add a Religious Education qualification with a dual degree.
At ACU you will study with both university and school based staff whose expertise provides you with a solid understanding of both the theory and practice of Education.
In 2013 we offer curriculum studies in the following teaching areas:
- Commerce & Business Studies
- Religious Education
- Studies of Society and Environment
- Visual Arts
Applications for this course are through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) and close on 31 May 2013.
For mid-year queries, contact out Future Student Enquiry Centre via 1300 ASK ACU (1300 275 228) or firstname.lastname@example.org.