CE for Students and Alumni
Community engagement (CE)...
it's what we do at ACU
Community engagement is part of all undergraduate student's education at Australian Catholic University (ACU).
The Institute for Advancing Community Engagement (IACE) offers students flexible and challenging CE Opportunities.
Community Engagement Student Benefits
Students benefit personally and professionally from their Community Engagement in many ways, including:
- Putting classroom learning into practice with real people in real communities
- Connecting with other students, staff and the wider world
- Improving your leadership, communication and organisational skills
- Making a difference
- Undertaking research opportunities
- Adding significant value to your resume
About Student Community Engagement Opportunities
- View available student CE Opportunities
- Student's stories about their CE experience
- Community engagement and ACU's Core Curriculum
- Student resources for their CE
- ACU's Student Community Engagement Awards
- Tell us about your community engagement story here
The Institute for Advancing Community Engagement (IACE) offers opportunities for all staff and students to join community engagement programs. In addition, it provides academic courses in community engagement.
For more information please email email@example.com or contact:
Ms Janine Quine
Community Engagement Facilitator
T: +61 7 3623 7768
Location: Building Z-Level 1-ZA.19
Fitzroy and Ballarat
T: +61 3 9953 3381
Location: Main Campus (The Mary Glowrey Building, 115 Victoria Parade) Level 5-5.45B