Social Inclusion through Education 2012 – Clemente Australia
- Howard, P., Marchant, T., Saggers, S., Butcher, J., Flatau, P., Cherednichenko, B., Taouk, Y., Bauskis, A., Falzon, J. & French, G. (2012, in press). "We're part of our own solution" - Social inclusion through community embedded, socially-supported university education. Report of an Australian Research Council Project
- Butcher, J., O'Gorman, J. & Howard, P. (2012, under review) Personal Agency as a Primary Focus of University-Community Engagement: A Case Study of Clemente Australia. The Australasian Journal of University-Community Engagement
- Howard, P. & Shepherd, J. (2012, under review). Realising Personal Leadership Capacity through Transformative Community Engagement. The Australasian Journal of University-Community Engagement
- Gervasoni, A., Smith, J., & Howard, P. (2012, under review). Humanities education as a pathway for women in regional and rural Ausrtalia: Clemente Ballarat. Australian Journal of Adult Learning
- Howard, P., & Butcher, J. (2012, in press). Clemente Australia - community embedded socially supported university education: enhancing the lives and learning of the socially isolated. In E. L. Brown (Ed) International Advances in Education: Global Initiatives for Equity and Social Justice Vol 1 Poverty and Social Class.
Social Inclusion through Education - Homework Support Programs
- Dalton R., (2011) The impact of the support provided at Atherton Gardens’ Homework Support Program on children’s and parents’ sense of connection and integration. (Unpublished Thesis) Australian Catholic University, Australia.
- Elbourne L.A., (2010) The Impact of the Atherton Gardens Homework Support Program on Primary School Children’s Learning. (Unpublished Thesis) Australian Catholic University, Australia.
- Elbourne, L. A. (2010). The Impact of the Atherton Gardens Homework Support Program on Primary School Children’s Learning – Report to Stakeholders. Australian Catholic University, Australia.
Social Inclusion through Education – The Poor and Catholic Schools Research
- Butcher, J., Sidoti, C., Benjamin, A., Casey, D. & Steel, A. (2011). The right to education: a new foundation for schools and communities. In A. Lauriala, R. Rajala, H Ruokamo & O. Ylitapio-Mantyla (Eds.), Navigating in Educational Contexts in Dialogue (pp165-178). Rotterdam/Boston/Taipei: Sense Publishers
- Butcher, J., Johnston, K., & Leathley, C. (2011). The Poor and Catholic Schools: A Transformative Agenda – Engaging Schools and Communities. Journal of Catholic Schools Studies. 83, 1, 40-53.
- Butcher, J., Bezzina, M. & Moran, W. (2011). Transformational Partnerships: A New Agenda for Higher Education. Innovative Higher Education, Springer 36, 1, 29-40, Feb 2011.
Engaging Youth through Sport in Timor Leste - Future in Youth
- Pink, M., & Cameron, M., (2012). Motivations, barriers, and the need to engage: Realities of establishing a sport for development project in Baucau, East Timor. Paper presented at the The International Conventions on Science, Education, and Medicine in Sport (ICSEMIS).
- Pink, M., Butcher, P., & Peters, C.,(2012). Learn, engage, and transform: Building the community engagement life space through sport. Paper presented at the Engagement Australia Conference: Next Steps: Community Engaged Learning, Brisbane.
- Pink, M., & Cameron, M., (2012). The influence of the future in youth (FIY) soccer program (East Timor) on motivations for coaching among local Timorese coaches. Paper presented at the 5th Exercise Science and Sports Australia Conference and 7th Sports Dieticians Australia Update: Research to Practice, Gold Coast.
Click here for a full listing >> CE Research Papers and Presentations (Full reference list) (PDF, 198.5 KB)
Page last updated: 2017-06-28
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/484487
Follow on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Youtube Follow on GooglePlus Follow on LinkedIn