News & Events
New Launch of "We're part of our own solution" Social Inclusion through community embedded, socially-supported university education - 16th Dec 2012
- Media Release: Cost Of University Course For Australians Experiencing Disadvantage Offset By Saving To The Community (PDF, 105.0 KB)
- Full Report (PDF, 3.3 MB) or
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on this media release, now scheduled for December 16th 2012.
Older Australians: Valuing the Hidden Treasures Launch of the DVD: by The Hon. Mark Butler MP March 2012– Research report on Engaged Disadvantaged Aged Australians
Older Australians are very diverse in their talents, backgrounds, wisdom and experiences and offer a rich reservoir of treasures to the wider community. Though at times they can feel that they are hidden, rather than a valued treasure of their community.
- Watch the Older Australians DVD
- Media Release | 28th March 2012: Older Australians DVD Launch (PDF, 74.8 KB)
- Engaged Disadvantaged Aged Australians Project: Education can be liberating (PDF, 662.8 KB)
- Australian Governments Advisory Panel Report on the Economic Potential of Senior Australians Realising the economic potential of senior Australians (PDF, 2.44 MB)