ACU Student Accommodation - Sydney, located at 43 Australia Street offers valuable, modern, university-run student accommodation close to the city and only a short train trip away from Australian Catholic University's North Sydney & Strathfield Campuses.
The residence is more than just a place to eat and sleep – it's a Living and Learning Community, giving students the support to meet new people and excel at university.
Priced from $330/week, apartments and studios come fully furnished ready for you to move in.
Applications for 2016 are now open, register and apply online to secure your place today!
Please note, there is a non-refundable fee of $75.00 payable on all accommodation applications.
- Limited number of National Rental Affordability rooms (NRAS) available for eligible students
- 24/7 onsite management team
- onsite facilities such as laundry, bike and car share schemes, games and TV rooms
- Short walk to public transport
- Location close to great food, entertainment, shopping facilities with potential for part-time jobs around the Sydney city centre, Newtown and Broadway
- Social, sporting, academic & tutoring, and chaplaincy activities held throughout the semester
- Small, unique close knit community with 100 single studios and 50 rooms in Multi-share apartment available
- Safety and security offered by buildings key-card system