Located within an 8km range of the Ballarat Campus, the University also provides a large number of fully furnished Managed Residences for students to rent on a shared basis.
These houses range from 3 to 7 bedrooms and offer students the flexibility of choosing rooms with additional premium room amenities, such as an en-suite, balcony, study etc.
Unlike Camillus, our Managed Residences allow students the privacy and independence of renting privately with the added benefit of Residential Staff support. These houses are also available to students of all year levels.
Managed Residence Students have access to:
- Their own single fully furnished bedroom in a 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 bedroom house
- Fully equipped kitchen in a fully furnished house
- On-site support
- Organised social activities and events
- Free secure on-site or street parking
- Short walk, bus trip or bike ride to Campus
- Fully inclusive rental fee (gas and electricity expenses included)
Note: All residences are self-catered. Students look after their own cleaning and cooking. Students are responsible for supplying their own towels, linen, doona and/or blankets.