Camillus Residential Village located within 4 kms of the University is home to 78 students consisting of 15 modern units with central heating.
Preference is given to 1st year students with some places also offered to 2nd and 3rd year students, who can assist with support and integration.
Camillus Students have access to:
- Their own single fully furnished bedroom in a 4, 5 or 7 bedroom house
- Fully equipped kitchen in a fully furnished house
- Central heating
- Air conditioning in living area
- On-site support
- Organised social activities and events
- Undercover BBQ areas
- Nearby sporting facilities including local pool & gym, cricket & soccer fields, walking & jogging tracks and equestrian facilities
- Free, secure, on-site parking and bike racks
- Short bus trip or bike ride to Campus
- Fully inclusive rental fee (gas and electricity expenses included)
- Close proximity to shopping centre with supermarket, food outlets, pharmacy, petrol station and post office
- Recreation room with pool table, T.V. room, kitchenette and other facilities
- Tennis court
Note: as places at Camillus are strictly limited, they are allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis. Those students who are unsuccessful in getting a place at Camillus will be offered a place in a Managed Residence house, at the slightly higher rent. Students who apply for accommodation prior to receiving an offer to study at ACU will lose their accommodation application fee if they are unsuccessful in gaining an offer.